Wednesday 18 April 2012

Studio Series: Infinity Tags

Tags Installation: Infinity shape
Tags Installation: Infinity shape detail
Figuring out a configuration for my tags is my current problem child. Consider the above images a quick sketch of a possible solution. The shape works for me but the tags aren't yet arranged in a way that sings Hallelujah! The good thing is that I am frustrated. Yes, this is good. Frustration means that I actually have something to work with – a real concrete problem to solve, a new problem. I think it's time for a long, boring ride on my exercise bike to contemplate infinity and its options. The bike faces the wall where infinity is installed, but we've had such great walking weather that the bike has been neglected this year. Another new problem. Hurray!

No comments: