Friday 6 January 2012

Tea anyone?

Do I have a tea problem? Of the 27 boxes of tea in my cupboard here's a list of the 18 varieties:

  1. Matcha 
  2. Hojicha
  3. Bancha
  4. Kukicha
  5. Spring Jasmine
  6. Raspberry Leaf
  7. Fennel
  8. Wild Fennel
  9. Licorice Spice
  10. Lemon Zinger
  11. Chai Rooibos
  12. Ginger
  13. Wild Sweet Orange
  14. Meyer Lemon
  15. Loose Rooibos
  16. Orange Pekoe
  17. Earl Grey
  18. Loose Jasmine

Last year I swore off buying more tea until I learned that my three favourites (Traditional Medicinals Bancha, Hojicha and Kukicha) were discontinued, so when I found them on sale, I bought out the store's inventory (about 14 boxes).

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I just cleaned out our tea cabinet and took the ones that were languishing in the back (including bancha) to work in hopes that they'll appeal to someone else's palate.